LEISURE SUIT LARRY IX: WET DREAMS DON'T DRY


LEISURE SUIT LARRY IX:
WET DREAMS DON'T DRY

Cartoon, Third Person

Developer: Crazy Bunch
Release: 2018


Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"In a “point & click” adventure I’d call typical for the genre we mutually experience how I fall head-over-heels in love with Faith, the hot-to-trot assistant to the boss at Prune, a technology enterprise successful worldwide. Since even dating is done digitally nowadays, the first thing I have to do is to work on my score at Timber, the totally hip, can’t-get-anywhere-without-it dating app where I date women, satisfy their needs, and accordingly pick up points for my Timber profile. And whenever I get a chance in between, always briefly check out a few new bikini pix at Instacrap – the 21st century is gnarly smill!"