A PLACE FOR THE UNWILLING


A PLACE FOR THE UNWILLING
Survival, Third Person

Developer: AlPixel Games
Release: 2019



Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"These are strange times, and I fear they are about to get worse. Something's not right, there’s an… entity in this place that shouldn’t be here, something that I don’t understand. You would think that after so many years I would be almost omniscient, but our guest has proven otherwise. I have seen many things in my life, more than most of my kind, but believe me when I say this is something new to me. The clock is ticking and with each day the conclusion of this tale draws closer. There's nothing else I can do but waiting until my fate is sealed. Looks like it will be up to the shadows to determine how the events unfold... in the end... it has always been like that."