RHEM II : THE CAVE


RHEM II: THE CAVE
Fantasy, First Person

Developer: Knut Muller
Release: 2005



Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"Hello. My name is KALES. By the time you receive this message, I won't be here anymore. If you were with my brother ZETAIS, you will have certainly received the first part of the key. I found the second part a few years ago in another area of RHEM, above on the surface. Maybe it was you that helped me back then and informed my brother. The third part must also be hidden here in the caves. With these three parts it will be possible for you to oen the entryway to a deeper, more hidden part of this cave system. There, in an unknown part of the caves, lies a secret artifact."

Βαθμολογία: 4/5






RHEM II SE: THE CAVE
Fantasy, First Person

Developer: Knut Muller
Release: 2018



Home Screenshots Review Walkthrough Videos Saves


"RHEM II SE - The Cave Special Edition expands the huge world of the original RHEM 2 by a new unseen area with many new puzzles and challenges. The additional goal is to find one quarter of a medaillion that you may need in the exploration of the upcoming RHEM V."